Price Check List Price vs Sell Price

/ List Price vs Sell Price
Thanks for all this information, but I think we're a little off track of the topic. Should I expect a roughly even discount across the board for both the options as well as the tractor itself? In other words are the options discounted more? Can anyone else comment as to what kind of a final discount I should expect? Thanks.

/ List Price vs Sell Price #12  
I bought a 4320 CUT with 400CX FEL just a few weeks ago. When I first started looking, the amount of discount on the tractors I looked at was around 10 to 11%. Over a period of about three months, I changed my mind about the model I wanted, so I don't know if those discounts were as good as I could get on those models. I had the luxury of being able to shop two dealers, (and let them know that I was looking at two dealers) so the discount I got might not be typical. And I assume the amount of discount might vary depending on what bells and whistles you put on one. Anyway, for the dealer I bought from, the discount on the tractor was 16% and on the FEL was 17%. I got several Frontier implements and can't tell you for sure the amount of discount on them because the Frontier prices aren't posted on the internet. One dealer listed prices, a set up fee, then discount and that reflected discounts of 8% (disk harrow DH1276 with sweeps), 3% (box blade BB3272) and 27% (post hole digger and auger PHD 400). The second dealer (the one I purchased from) just quoted a price on the implements without showing a discount; his bottom line prices on the disc harrow and box blade were a little lower than the other dealer, while his price on the post hole digger was higher. In addition to the discounts, I got the 3 year 0% financing, which I figured to be worth over $3,000 compared to paying cash at purchase. Everything considered, I am very happy with the deal.:D I hope the information helps.