Listed information

/ Listed information #1  

JDGREEN4ME

Veteran Member
Tractor
John Deere 2520, John Deere X534, GT 225, GT 275
I was just looking at "My Home" and have noticed that under the bio section the equipment listing continues to cut out items I have listed. I noticed this before and have changed them about 3 times but after awhile some of the information disapears. Whats up with that? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Listed information #2  
I have wondered about the disapearing bio stuff

I think a lot of info would be useful in a bio. I don't know how many posts murph has made where he relates how he started out with a tc21 and had to upgrade. His bio should reflect that, it makes a differance in his answers. RaT is no longer is the L48 owner, but does he know them? You bet!

I started with a Yanmar. it was a big factor in my selection, as well as ideas about equipment.

/ Listed information #3  
Are you exceeding the 250 character limit for bios or the 200 count for equipment? It doesn't take much writing to exceed that limit.

For example, the two simple sentences above are 132 characters (including spaces and punctuation.)

Other character count limits:

150 Signatures
150 Homepage
200 Equipment
200 Hobbies
250 Bio

/ Listed information #4  
I have tried to add to my bio. The input screen looks like it'll take a longer one, then kicks it out on submit. It looks like it should be increased, to allow more info...