Lithium battery for tilt trailer?

/ Lithium battery for tilt trailer? #11  
The other problem with Li batteries is they lie on the advertised CCA by using a fake "lead battery equivalent CCA" and is theoretically calculated value based at room temperature. You won't get the same performance as shown on the label, especially when the temperature drops to freezing.

/ Lithium battery for tilt trailer? #12  
Using a battery maintainer, I get 7 or 8 years out of an AGM battery in my dump trailer. I can replace it 3 times with the money I would spend on a Lithium battery. It would take 20 - 25 years to break even, and I doubt the lithium would last that long. By then, there will likely be better battery technology available. IMO, in addition to the economics, it isn't worth the problems associated with lithium at this point.

I do however use a lithium cordless tool battery to power the trailer emergency braking systems on my other trailers though. The small lead acid batteries always seem to go dead when the trailer isn't used frequently. I just charge the tool battery once a season. It holds a charge better than the lead acid battery.