Little barn build in progress, couple questions

/ Little barn build in progress, couple questions
Hey, no worries. I appreciate all comments and even the criticisms, haha.

Only my posts and fascia boards are treated, everything else is not.

I definitely did select galvanized carriage bolts/washers/nuts for the main horizontal supports going through the posts as you can see in the pic (tie-ing the close rafter pairs to the posts). However, all the smaller lag screws (shiny heads in front fascia board) are simply zinc coated. The galvanized lag screws were just too pricey for me right now, and I had already bought a huge pile of the zinc ones before I knew of this issue. They mostly hold fascia boards into non-treated wood - the threads are in non-treated, so hopefully they will last a long time still. They are also all simply there to back up a pair of galvanized 16p nails in every connection point, which probably could have been sufficient on it's own. Oh well though!

Does anyone know if this zinc-coated bolt corrosion issue will cause all sorts of nasty looking stains to run down the boards though?

On a side note, this dwindling daylight sucks! Can only get about 1.5 hours of work in after my day job nowadays. After busting my *** last night, the barn ended up looking exactly the same as it does in the latest pics... (just added more fasteners, cut off half the posts above the roof line, and took measurements).

I am even more impressed now with all the other threads on this site about people who built barns by themselves though. This is a lot of work! And now I know why my dad waited until his summer vacation to build his.... a couple hours at a time just doesn't cut it. Hopefully I will be on to putting on sheets of OSB come this Sunday.

/ Little barn build in progress, couple questions
Good weekend out on the land. Took a bunch of pics so I might as well share some.

Worked through some drizzle on Friday afternoon and Saturday morning. Was really missing my seat time on the Cubbie, so I strapped on the box blade and used the moist ground to my advantage to pop out some more bushes and trees.

IMG_0695.jpg

This area is going to be our home site. Nice gentle south-facing hillside. All the trees in the middle will have to come out. Not looking forward to the stump removal, but it'll be a good start to the firewood stash.

IMG_0691.jpg

Looking over to the barn clearing, down the path.

IMG_0693.jpg

Then it was GAME TIME. GO BLUE!

IMG_0696.jpg

Ok, back to barn work. I suppose that was the original intent of the thread....

Starting on the purlins

IMG_0688.jpg

One side sheeted!

IMG_0697.jpg

IMG_0698.jpg

The lumber pile is finally starting to draw down some. Trying to get the barn done and the pile moved under cover ASAP.

IMG_0699.jpg