Little Wonder Blower 3-point attachment

/ Little Wonder Blower 3-point attachment #11  
If this were mine, I'd actually want the blower in front of the tractor. I would make a mount to bolt to the front of the tractor and make it just long enough to have the handle clear the hood.
I'd use the loader hydraulics if you have them ( with loader off the machine) and add a cylinder for up and down lift. Think of it like a snow plow. This way you's only have to add some tabs to the base of the blower to pin it on to the mount.

Good luck...

Regards,
Chris

/ Little Wonder Blower 3-point attachment #13  
I might use a carryall to pick it up, but if the wheels are running on the ground, it WILL chew up the lawn when you turn. That is why we built the T adapter I drew up last night.

Aaron Z

/ Little Wonder Blower 3-point attachment #14  
   / Little Wonder Blower 3-point attachment #15  
Have you considered just selling the little wonder and using the money for a PTO drive 3pt model. Also another engine you don't have to maintain. You could probably get more money for the engine driven one and find a decent used Agrimetal for less than you sold the Little wonder. This is what golf courses use. This will also save you on having to leave the blower on constantly when using it because you might find that you will want to maneuver the tractor and turn off the blower occasionally to keep from blowing things you don't want to.

Just food for thought

/ Little Wonder Blower 3-point attachment #16  
So, I have this Little Wonder LB-270S blower, that I use frequently as a walk-behind unit for clearing the driveway, etc. I find it's difficult to use in the lawn for clearing leaves, since my lawn is a big hill, and it's not self-propelled. I should've bought the self-propelled model, or so I thought at one time.Thanks!

I bought one back in 1991, although it's a different model, and it's still going strong. I too have considered doing something like this, but haven't spent much time thinking about it. Keep us posted on your project and don't forget pictures. BTW, that blower is the best yard tool I've ever owned.