LK2554 Hydraulic Pump Question

/ LK2554 Hydraulic Pump Question
Thanks for the help! I will keep researching for the correct one. Everything so far looks as if it would bolt right up. The only difference I see is one of the bolts is longer and that is a easy fix.

Comparing the pumps for the LK2554, LK3054, and LK3054 XS it seams as they would all interchange. The gears are the same part number, the housing that the pumps bolt to is the same part number, and the filter housing that bolts to the bottom is the same part number. The only thing I can't verify is the physical size of the pumps. Not sure if that would be an issue or not. The other thing I cannot locate is which part number is the 10GPM cast pump.

Does anyone know the correct part number?

/ LK2554 Hydraulic Pump Question #13  
Should you obtain that info, please post the #, as I might be interested in upgrading; my hydraulics not outstanding

Thanks Patches for all your help. Everything I have found so far suggest that your pump would be the 10 GPM pump. Must of what I found is on TBN. Midwest Kioti has a 2006 3054xs listed and in the specs it references a 10 GPM flow rate. I am going to call some dealers tomorrow and will report back.

I called and talked to Kioti and the correct part number they tell me is T2567-76041. They say this is the 10 GPM pump. So I ordered the pump and two bolts that are the only different part numbers between the LK2554 and the later model Lk3054. It looks as if I will have to remove two studs and replace them with the longer bolts. I will post back to this thread on before and after time test at different RPMs so we have good documentation for the future. Also I will give details on the change out and any other modifications needed.

Pump installed and is working great. T2567-76041 is the correct part number for the 10 GPM pump. I am going to start a new thread with upgrade instructions and results from test. Just wanted you to know Patches just in case you miss the new thread.

/ LK2554 Hydraulic Pump Question #17  
Here's the parts list from my local dealer

imagejpeg_0_1619469166147.jpg

Wow that is way more than what I paid. Here is the thread where I did the install. I shared my prices and the part number. Hope that helps but that seems high to me.