Oil & Fuel LK3054 OIL LITE STAYS ON TO 1400 RPMS

/ LK3054 OIL LITE STAYS ON TO 1400 RPMS #21  
JoelD; Actually the "rocker cover to intake connection" is a "suction line", venting crankcase pressure to the intake side of the engine where any oil vapors are burned in the combustion process. The system mirrors the Positive Crankcase Ventilation(PVC) of a gasoline engine.To my knowledge, virtually all gasoline engines,except two strokes, are now equipped with this system.

/ LK3054 OIL LITE STAYS ON TO 1400 RPMS #22  
When I swapped out the engine from my LK3054 a couple of years ago I took some pictures. Maybe they'll help clarify what you're discussing.

Attachments

• Rear View_edited.JPG
    Rear View_edited.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 139
  • Side view_edited.JPG
    Side view_edited.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 124
  • Top View_edited.JPG
    Top View_edited.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 140
   / LK3054 OIL LITE STAYS ON TO 1400 RPMS #23  
Yours' appears to be of the same vintage as CalTrac's; same "road draft" tube crankcase vent.My '04 is painted grey,yours' and CalTracs' are blue;definitely a different year of manufacture:cool:

/ LK3054 OIL LITE STAYS ON TO 1400 RPMS #24  
Understood.

My motor is definately different than the one pictured.

/ LK3054 OIL LITE STAYS ON TO 1400 RPMS
Patches said:
Yours' appears to be of the same vintage as CalTrac's; same "road draft" tube crankcase vent.My '04 is painted grey,yours' and CalTracs' are blue;definitely a different year of manufacture:cool:
\

6-7-08-- What if anything do you know about the "Dadong" tractor also known as a "Kioti" in the U.S., they look just like the Kioti, as does the "Cub Cadet" except for the color, it looks like that's what you have. They are usually imported tax free from Canada and sold along side of the road or at Rodeo's and such. I don't think that you will be able to get it service by a U.S. dealer tho, because they take a dim view of "Grey Market" imports. Maybe you should go and start your own thread, as paint color has little to do with an oil pressure light. Yes, Yes, you go do that now and let us real Kioti owners with real problems and issues alone.

/ LK3054 OIL LITE STAYS ON TO 1400 RPMS #26  
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

/ LK3054 OIL LITE STAYS ON TO 1400 RPMS #27  
CalTrac said:
Yes, Yes, you go do that now and let us real Kioti owners with real problems and issues alone.

Somebody get up on the wrong side of the tractor ??

Everybody is just trying to help...

/ LK3054 OIL LITE STAYS ON TO 1400 RPMS #28  
CalTrac said:
6-7-08-- What if anything do you know about the "Dadong" tractor also known as a "Kioti" in the U.S., they look just like the Kioti, as does the "Cub Cadet" except for the color,
Cub Cadet's are built by Yanmar.... so they are similar to the John Deere's.
CalTrac said:
Yes, Yes, you go do that now and let us real Kioti owners with real problems and issues alone.
??? Excuse us for trying to help you.

/ LK3054 OIL LITE STAYS ON TO 1400 RPMS #29  
Just to clear up the color issue for everyone. Earlier engines, drives and frames on the LK3054s were painted blue (like the engine in my pictures). Later models were painted gray in color (like my new (2005) replacement engine). Since it's inception in 1993 right through today the engines were / are manufactured by Daedong for Kioti (among many others). Hope this clarifies.

/ LK3054 OIL LITE STAYS ON TO 1400 RPMS #30  
I have a Kioti LK 3054 and I have a light on my dash which I think is the oil pressure light it has no marking nor dose it show in the owners manual what the purpose is. I bought this tractor second hand from a man in Kentucky. The light in question is the last light on the right on the dash. I have just bought all the filters and was planing a tuneup. Can anyone sheade some light on my problem?? :confused: ( No pun intended):eek: