LK3054TLB

/ LK3054TLB #1  

littlediesel

Silver Member
Tractor
L45 TLB, U35, KX71, U17 Excavators, B3030HSDC, F3680, ASV PT40
Does anyone know the size of this machine as compared to the Kubota B21 or L35 TLB? I am in the market for a new industrial grade TLB and this new machine looks very interesting.
Does anyone know when they will be available?

Thanks,
Jon /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ LK3054TLB #2  
Littlediesel,
Go back throught some of the posts within the last 30 days. The LK3054XS with the TLB package has been the subject of much discussion. I wanted one but just put in my order for a 3054XS with existing TLB. Doesn't have the 4 post rops with cover but still a great unit. You could end up waiting a couple of months, then I new the demand would be such that you would pay list price.
Lablovers

/ LK3054TLB #3  
I'm not sure how it stacks up to the Kubota, but generally, I would think the B models would not compare. Maybe more like the Ls. Kiotis in the same class tend to be heavier than Kubotas. The LK3054XS TLB will have a fixed loader and backhoe, heavier duty than the existing available loaders/backhoes according to an engineer from Kioti. They will be removable, but only with effort, no quick attach. I was told by Kioti that the TLB would be available within about 2 weeks, but who knows. Delays always seem to happen with new issues. If you can wait, it looks like it will be worth it. John