Loaded tires and hydrostat

/ Loaded tires and hydrostat #21  
I see that the wheel spacers come in 2" 4" 6". When you flip the wheels how much more space are you gaining. When your tires are loaded are there any tricks you can share for handling such a heavy tire.

On your 2032R, simply flipping the wheels to the wide position will gain you around 2" per side. It doesn't sound like much but it makes a big difference especially with clearance for tire chains. As for handling loaded tires... don't lay them down, keep them standing upright. I also have some lug bolts that I cut the heads off and use as guide pins.

/ Loaded tires and hydrostat #22  
On your 2032R, simply flipping the wheels to the wide position will gain you around 2" per side. It doesn't sound like much but it makes a big difference especially with clearance for tire chains. As for handling loaded tires... don't lay them down, keep them standing upright. I also have some lug bolts that I cut the heads off and use as guide pins.

I just went and measured the rims and I see a 7/8" difference from one side to the other, and if I'm figuring correctly I see a total gain of 1 3/4" in tire width. I wonder if different model tractor rims are different, because yours is a 2720 and mine is a 2032R

/ Loaded tires and hydrostat #23  
That is about what I gained with switching my 4300 to make room for tire chains.. later I added the wheel spacers to gain better feeling of stability on hillsides.

/ Loaded tires and hydrostat #24  
1 3/4" gain isn't much, if I bought the 2" wheel spacers that would give me 4" extra and 5 3/4" if I flipped the tires. 2" wheel spacers Amazon $325.00 + $25 shipping. This would keep me about 56 1/2" wide on the rears and my implements are 60" and most of my gates are 6'

/ Loaded tires and hydrostat #25  
I just went and measured the rims and I see a 7/8" difference from one side to the other, and if I'm figuring correctly I see a total gain of 1 3/4" in tire width. I wonder if different model tractor rims are different, because yours is a 2720 and mine is a 2032R

No, that sounds correct. The 2032R and 2720 use the same rims. I was incorrectly thinking the 2" was on each side - my apologies. Switching to wide gave me plenty of clearance for chains which was my primary goal at the time.

/ Loaded tires and hydrostat #26  
Does wheel spacers void any JD warranty?