Loaded Tires and Tire Pressure????

/ Loaded Tires and Tire Pressure???? #11  
A tire guage for liquid filled tires also helps. You can pick one up at TSC or somewhere. You must have some air in the tire, since liquid does not compress like air you could blow a tire out if you hit a bump or hole. You definately need to make sure you have some air in each tire.

My fronts are filled too, but do not need to be. Its probably extra stress on the front axle but I am not going to worry about it unless one goes flat. It probably adds a little stability on slopes.

I tend to run about 10 psi for smoother ride and seems to spread the weight evenly where the tire meets the ground. If you travel a lot of paved roads, I'd search for suggestions - seems to me tire pressure would be important for good wear on pavement. If I'm doing a lot of heavy lifting with the FEL, I'll increase the front PSI to around 25 (I think....its written down in the shop and I aint going down there to check!).

/ Loaded Tires and Tire Pressure????
A tire guage for liquid filled tires also helps. You can pick one up at TSC or somewhere.

I did not know they made those. I will look for one when I go get my rotary cutter on Monday.

I should not be on the roads much at all.

/ Loaded Tires and Tire Pressure???? #13  
According to the Kubota owners manual for my L3200 you are supposed to rotate the tire so the valve stem is top dead center and fill the tires to the valve stem... which is 75% full of liquid.

The manual doesn't say anything specific about tire pressure when filled with liquid though. I would assume just fill them to standard pressure or even a little less?

From my lessons in fluid dynamics I know that liquid does not compress and air will. The 25% headspace of air must be for compression when going over rough terrain so you don't blow out a sidewall.

Hope this helped!
Joe

/ Loaded Tires and Tire Pressure???? #14  
Filling the front tires of your tractor with fluid won't hurt a thing, It's 'rolling weight'(the weight is always on the ground).