Loader control question

/ Loader control question #1  

LabLuvR

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota MX5400
I'm thinking about buying a new MX 5400 can the dealer put the joystick on the fender and not where they usually put it? That area seems like a pain to operate.

/ Loader control question #2  
I'm sure the dealer CAN put the joystick wherever you want it. It only takes time and materials and I'm not sure you'd be happy with the end result. The joystick is normally mounted on the loader itself. If the loader is removed the joystick goes right along. To move the joystick to the fender would involve extending all the hydraulic lines to its new location and fabricating a solid mount on the fender. I'm pretty sure it can be done - FOR A FEE.

/ Loader control question #3  
Doubt it, may void warranty, re-engineering tractor for individual customer may be cost prohibitive. spell check makes me look smart when I use them big words

/ Loader control question #4  
You can do anything with enough time & money. Moving the loader hydraulics will not be cheap. If you want it to look like an OEM install it will be really expensive. Moving to a Grand L or M may be cheaper.

/ Loader control question #5  
Your wait maybe little longer for delivery and like other said added $$$'s,have try another model that offers the setup you want.

/ Loader control question #6  
Gosh, I ran my Kubbie for 15 years with a loader control like that, 1,000+ hours. Never had any "pain", it worked great and did plenty of work. Have you actually operated one yet?

/ Loader control question #7  
Gosh, I ran my Kubbie for 15 years with a loader control like that, 1,000+ hours. Never had any "pain", it worked great and did plenty of work. Have you actually operated one yet?
Yes, mines like that and I don't mind it at all. Works fine.