Loader For TC33D Need to get creative!

/ Loader For TC33D Need to get creative! #11  
I have a 7308 SSQA agreed low lifting capacity. But as a loader it is adaquite . I have a set of Bradco hd forks that cut down on cap. alot . But it shure beats the armstrong methode. I have 6 ply turf tires on it and when I get near max lift the tires pancake no matter how much air pressure is in it . Other posts have stated that the d's have a weak front axle ,that 's why the DA's upped the loader capacity with a 14LA. and a stronger axle. All post in past say don ,t put a 14la on a Tc 29d or 33d it,s for a tc 29da or 33da.:drink:

/ Loader For TC33D Need to get creative! #12  
Yes, the 14LA loader would be too much for the TC33. It represents about a 45% increase in lift to full height, and almost 70% increase in breakout force over the 7308.

/ Loader For TC33D Need to get creative! #13  
The 7308 loader was a band aid model that fit late 20 series New Holland compacts, the original 25 and 30 series Boomers and early Class II TC's. They were just plain silly on a 1920. I was never impressed with them, the prior 7108 was a better loader on the models it fit and the Woods 1012 was a substantially better choice as well.

I have the 7108 on my 1920, and the disconnect is very simple.

/ Loader For TC33D Need to get creative!
I have a 7308 SSQA agreed low lifting capacity. But as a loader it is adaquite . I have a set of Bradco hd forks that cut down on cap. alot . But it shure beats the armstrong methode. I have 6 ply turf tires on it and when I get near max lift the tires pancake no matter how much air pressure is in it . Other posts have stated that the d's have a weak front axle ,that 's why the DA's upped the loader capacity with a 14LA. and a stronger axle. All post in past say don ,t put a 14la on a Tc 29d or 33d it,s for a tc 29da or 33da.:drink:

So the 14LA loader will fit and bolt up to a TC33D, but it is just not advisable because of the front axle?

Just spoke to EA again today. They have no ETA on the NTC32 Loader and are claiming it could be June before they have any. Meanwhile with price just went up yet again. The loader was $4600 in the summer. The loader now costs $5,150 and is on its 3rd price increase since they went out of stock.

I have actually bought a few things from EA and I cannot say I have ever been anything but VERY happy, the latest I bought was the HD auger. Its VERY nice indeed. I just wish they would honor the price from my original order they refunded back in June or allowed me to get on some sort of waiting list to protect me from all the increases.

/ Loader For TC33D Need to get creative! #16  
No price guarantees on anything anymore....and it seems it is the new normal.

/ Loader For TC33D Need to get creative! #17  
Just spoke to EA again today. They have no ETA on the NTC32 Loader and are claiming it could be June before they have any. Meanwhile with price just went up yet again. The loader was $4600 in the summer. The loader now costs $5,150 and is on its 3rd price increase since they went out of stock.

I have actually bought a few things from EA and I cannot say I have ever been anything but VERY happy, the latest I bought was the HD auger. Its VERY nice indeed. I just wish they would honor the price from my original order they refunded back in June or allowed me to get on some sort of waiting list to protect me from all the increases.

Well it is obvious to me that they cannot lock in their cost so surely you can't expect them to guarantee a selling price. They did the right thing and refunded your $$.

/ Loader For TC33D Need to get creative! #18  
That is correct . If you what to double check do a search on this site there are multiple posts on people with 7308 loaders who wanted to upgrade to a 14la and all where advised not to .:drink:

/ Loader For TC33D Need to get creative! #19  

I work in the steel wire industry. I can tell you that the price of steel has gone absolutely haywire at the moment, so it's not at all surprising that folks who make stuff out of steel are having a tough time with pricing.

Well it is obvious to me that they cannot lock in their cost so surely you can't expect them to guarantee a selling price. They did the right thing and refunded your $$.

Yes, I can understand that. They have been VERY up front as far as not giving me false hope for a shipping date etc. I do believe that the Asian built supplier could be having supply or component issues because of the pandemic hitting Asian suppliers so hard.

In the meantime I have gotten a response back from Westdendorf. They sell a loader that looks like you can take it on and off very easy. Price is also inline with others.

I can not seem to find ANY info on the Woods (LC96) loaders. Have all the loaders been scrubbed from their site? I also cannot find any info for Bushhog loaders.

Thanks so much for all the comments and feedback from the folks on here who know so much. Most of the historical threads on this topic are VERY dated. I'll gather all that I find and post it here for the next guy trying to put a loader on a 15yr old tractor.