Loader lowering and curling at the same time?

/ Loader lowering and curling at the same time? #1  

beeser

Bronze Member
Tractor
Bobcat CT2040
I don't know if this describes it correctly but the loader on my new Bobcat CT2040 doesn't lower and curl at the same time. I'm certain my previous John Deere 855 did. Aren't all compact tractors capable of this? If not and mine isn't capable of it is there some way of retrofitting this feature?

/ Loader lowering and curling at the same time? #2  
The JD2025R will do both, but the JD4010 would not: just did not have the pumping capability.

/ Loader lowering and curling at the same time? #3  
I don't know if this describes it correctly but the loader on my new Bobcat CT2040 doesn't lower and curl at the same time. I'm certain my previous John Deere 855 did. Aren't all compact tractors capable of this? If not and mine isn't capable of it is there some way of retrofitting this feature?

Isn't that tractor roughly the same as a Kioti CK4010? I know my CK3510 will do both at the same time, but it is much easier with higher engine RPM, resulting in more hydraulic flow. Sometimes it's a matter of finding the sweet spot in the valve. For instance, if I move the stick to the raise position first, then move it over to the dump position, the sweet spot is easier to find.

/ Loader lowering and curling at the same time?
Isn't that tractor roughly the same as a Kioti CK4010? I know my CK3510 will do both at the same time, but it is much easier with higher engine RPM, resulting in more hydraulic flow. Sometimes it's a matter of finding the sweet spot in the valve. For instance, if I move the stick to the raise position first, then move it over to the dump position, the sweet spot is easier to find.
I'll give that a try. The tractor is new to me and I was only using it a short time yesterday.

/ Loader lowering and curling at the same time?
I tried what Stan B suggested and it works the way he stated. Thanks Stan B! I just need to get use to controls on this tractor.

/ Loader lowering and curling at the same time? #6  
Interesting. I've been trying to figure out what determines whether one or both motions is possible depending on how I move the control stick to a corner. It seems like it also depends on what order I enter the up/down versus curl/dump regions, and I did find a sweet spot, but not necessarily every time I searched for it.

/ Loader lowering and curling at the same time? #7  
Depends on the quality of the FEL control assembly the mfr uses. Lower end models may not have a more refined (and costly), control. At the other extreme, the hydraulic controls on large scale equipment can cost big money and are worth it.