Loader Operation on compacts

/ Loader Operation on compacts #11  
It DOES have it... Just rakes lots of practice. The valve system Kubota uses is much better.
That's go to know then. You said Kioti has it also? Is it set up the same way as the LS

/ Loader Operation on compacts #12  
That's go to know then. You said Kioti has it also? Is it set up the same way as the LS

I don't recall exactly, it's been a few years since I operated a Kioti... But I want to say it worked well on the little ck20 I had.

/ Loader Operation on compacts #13  
The Deere's have a loader models with self leveling buckets. They've been around for quite a while.Its not a valve skill deal. The curl cylinders are on pivots that maintain bucket (i.e. fork) level positions while you lift. See the 562 and 563 loaders. We use one for feeding the cows so you don't spill a bucket load. You don't need special skills, valves or training to get the job done. Perfect for forks.

Do your homework. Plus, the extra pivot links would be easy to make for changing a hinged bucket to a self leveling one.

/ Loader Operation on compacts #14  
That's true, in compacts, the JD 300cx & 400cx loaders are mechanical self leveling. I believe they are the only mfg that offers this in a compact

/ Loader Operation on compacts #15  
That's true, in compacts, the JD 300cx & 400cx loaders are mechanical self leveling. I believe they are the only mfg that offers this in a compact

The 300cx is not self-leveling, the 400cx is though.

/ Loader Operation on compacts #17  
No? I thought the 300x & 400x were standard, and the cx for both was the msl ?

Unfortunately with JD its just not that simple.

/ Loader Operation on compacts #18  
My Kioti DK35se is simultaneous
dual function. I haven't operated any other Kioti's

/ Loader Operation on compacts
Thanks all.
The test driving starts this week. Got a loan approved and want to do this right.
I have no idea what self leveling means. I like the float function on FELs. Is that the same concept with "draft" on the 3 point side?
Thanks

/ Loader Operation on compacts #20  
Thanks all.
The test driving starts this week. Got a loan approved and want to do this right.
I have no idea what self leveling means. I like the float function on FELs. Is that the same concept with "draft" on the 3 point side?
Thanks

Float is standard on all modern loaders from every company. Self Leveling means that the bucket position will stay relative throughout it's travel as the loader raises. So if the bottom of the bucket is level on the ground, as you raise the loader it will stay level without user input. VERY handy when using forks, but it's easy to learn to keep it level without it.