Loader Quick Attach Worth It?

/ Loader Quick Attach Worth It? #11  
<font color="blue"> Whenever I attach my forks or bucket I raise the loader arms tilt the bucket or forks to the lower limit </font> and visually check that the pins are through the slots.

/ Loader Quick Attach Worth It? #12  
I didn't notice a 4n1 bucket in your wish list. That could be a good choice instead of the QA. Or an addition to ?

/ Loader Quick Attach Worth It? #13  
Some attachments will work at the lower GPM's (although slower). Others will not. Many skidsteer attachments only require around 10 gpm. Some of the bigger ones are closer to 20.

A tree auger designed for 20 gpm will probably be fine at 10 gpm at the same pressure, but just be half as fast.

Something like a mower a rotary broom might not get spinning fast enough to do its job well, however.

A trencher might be marginal.

A tiller owould probably be OK, but slower.

A jack hammer - not sure how they work, so I don't know. Might just be half as many blows per minute.

As another poster pointed out, your tractor hydraulics might not have enough cooling to run sustained full power loads like a hydraulic trencher or a tiller would demand.

For my 4100, I built an adapter to the mini-skid-steer attach plate used on the Toro Dingo. The attachments are scaled-down versions of the skid steer stuff, but are available to rent and cost half as much per day as well.

When not using it, I take the adapter off and use the normal bucket attach for my bucket and forks.

- Rick

/ Loader Quick Attach Worth It? #14  
Aside from the already stated advantages to the QT, It also makes it so easy to remove an attachment, 5 to 10 seconds. Thats off or on.

This is handy when you are mowing or anytime you want to reduce your front over hang. You can leave the loader on and just remove the attachment.

And as stated… don’t over look the 4n1 bucket, it’s the best…

You can get an after market Quick Tach for about half that price. Actually that is what I did and I bought it from my Kubota dealer. KennyV.

/ Loader Quick Attach Worth It?
Thanks to all. I ordered the QA after all. I plan to own the tractor a long time, and as the inventory of CUTs expands, I have a hunch that more unversal attachment loader implements will become available to buy (or even rent). In the meantime, the convenience of changing between bucket and forks will be welcome.

By the way, I asked my dealer whether the QA really diminishes loader capacity at all. He said that the QA adds around 100 pounds to the loader assembly, but that it did not extend the bucket forward at all relative to the pin on version (at least that is what the NH specs indicate). He seemed relatively confident that no one would notice a difference in capacity using the QA versus a pin on set up.