Loader Loader "stand/legs"

/ Loader "stand/legs" #1  

heppeone

Need help figuring out configuration of leg stand parts for Kubota LA 950A, or other models that have unattached stand during normal operation. My fel has what appears to be a 4 piece system, 2 on each side. First pair is stored on the loader top frame, just in front of the steering wheel, they are identical. The second pair are stored separately on left/right sides of tractors main frame. I have no idea how they get set up on loader for removal, I've sought out advise on Google for specs/video, and of coarse called my dealer (who gave me an incredibly weird answer that has me doubting if I'll ever bring anything to them for service. They don't use leg stands, just put it in the dirt. Okay, not doing that.

Need to remove to test hydro pump and possibly split tractor in half to service clutch and/or transmission seal case. Thanks for any help or advise.

/ Loader "stand/legs" #2  
   / Loader "stand/legs"
Thanks Sysop, had seen this video. This loader has the swing legs that are already attached to loader arm. Mine have several unattached pieces, two sets. I'm sure once I see how it goes I'll feel silly for not figuring it out by myself.

/ Loader "stand/legs" #4  
Don't know if any illustrated parts list would have any useful information, but if all else fails, we used to use a come-along to hold up the back end and a block underneath the front end.