loader valve malfunction issue

/ loader valve malfunction issue #1  

gs12jdg

Tractor
mahindra 2810
Hi everyone. A few months ago I posted about my Mahindra 2810 bucket stopped curling. When I tried to pull the joystick left, it would not budge and therefore would not curl the bucket. After much discussion, I ended up unscrewing the hex bolts that hold the valve spools in place. This seemed to free up the spools and the joystick moved freely.

Now over the past couple of months every time I go to use my tractor the joystick will not budge either left or right. It seems that one direction will work but the there will not (ie one of the spool cylinders is stuck). All I do to rectify the problem is loosen one of the spool hex bolts and then the joystick moves freely like nothing is wrong. I would like o figure out what is wrong with the valve and how to fix it. I should point out that I have a minor hydraulic leak somewhere in the valve as well. Any ideas why just by loosening the hex bolt would fix the issue and what is the causing the issue to begin with? thank you.

/ loader valve malfunction issue #2  
By over tightening the mounting bolts, you may be warping the valve causing the spool to bind.

Try tighten them equally .