Loader valve

/ Loader valve #1  

Roadkill95

Silver Member
Tractor
none now
I was looking on the kubota site in the build section and I noticed that a loader valve without a loader is not a option on a BX1860.
Is a loader vlave standard on any of the BX's like they used to be, and can you get a BX1860 with just a loader valve so you can just add the loader later?
I don't think I have ever seen a BX without a valve, I know it used to be standard on the BX

/ Loader valve #2  
The BX catalog shows a BX1860 on the cover with a loader valve, and no loader mount. The catalog states that the BX can be ordered without it, but comes with it standard. I think what you are seeing is a quirk of the "build your own" set up that also shows up in the B series as well.

/ Loader valve
One of the reasons why I ask is on the site with the picture it says in the lower rt corner "shown with optional loader valve" So if you look up a BX1860 and build it if you just take tractor price and add a deck are you getting a Tractor, valve and deck or just a tractor and deck.
This was alot easier when they just made it standard on all of them.

When you look in the build unser a BX2350 or BX2660 there is the option to add it when pricing.

Good to see Chuck hows everything going?