Loaders and Lights

/ Loaders and Lights #11  
Here's where I mounted the front-facing lights on the B7500. They work pretty well there. I used the flood pattern (have a trapezoid on the rear of my Ford, and the beam is narrow).

The two added front lights cover nearly a 180° area, even in front of the tractor................chim

Attachments

• 47-212910-Light.jpg
    47-212910-Light.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 92
   / Loaders and Lights #12  
Seth, attached is a picture of the lights I installed on my TC25D. The upper right picture shows the driving lights I installed underneath the top of the ROPS for use with the FEL.

Attachments

• 47-212922-molights.jpg
    47-212922-molights.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 94
   / Loaders and Lights #13  
Frank, I don't know whether your tractor has that wire or not, but I didn't find mine the first time I looked either because I was looking for a loose wire. Mine had a connector on the end, but the end was securely taped to another wire going to the taillights. I had to remove the tape to see the unused connector. It was under the seat to the right of center.

/ Loaders and Lights #14  
I totally agree with you. That is a project I hope to complete this weekend as well as some lighting for the back as well.

/ Loaders and Lights
Mike,

Thanks, I will try and set up something similar too.

Seth

/ Loaders and Lights #16  
I didn't see anything here about the switches. I just bought some lights, along with some toggles from Tractor Supply. But they didn't have any weatherfproof switches. I'm worried about rain shorting them out. I'll try to mount them under something, and coat with goop, but I'm starting to envision it looking somewhat like manure. Anybody got some pictures of a nicer setup than I think I'm going to wind up with.

/ Loaders and Lights #17  
Cancel above post. I found tons of posts about light installations with pictures after doing a simple search. I've got to learn to hit that button more, and earlier...

/ Loaders and Lights #18  
Here's how I mounted a set of lights to my b7500.

Attachments

• 47-216587-trctrlightlr.jpg
    47-216587-trctrlightlr.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 87
   / Loaders and Lights #19  
Hey Seth,
Re: rear blade vs. fel for snow, it's a nice combo for both,
FEL floats about, 2 inches above ground, rear blade does the rest. Worked great in 6 " powder, we'll see in the heavier stuff. So fun did 5 neighbors drive's...

/ Loaders and Lights #20  
I just have an off the subject question about "bird." Where did that name come from? Are you a birder? I'm an avid birder and also a falconer. Just curious.

Blake