Local Branson dealer has different warranty than other Branson dealers, Why is this?

/ Local Branson dealer has different warranty than other Branson dealers, Why is this? #1  

cpita

Tractor
Branson 3015H & Farm Pro 2425
I'm pretty much set on getting a Branson 3015H. I've call numerous dealers and they all have a 2 year bumper to bumper/4 year drive/powertrain warranty, but the closest to me said their dealership is 4 year B to B and 2 year drive/ powertrain. I even said " You mean 2 B to B and 4 D/P train?" He said "no it's the other way around" How can that be?
The following is copied from Branson's website

FOUR YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY - Branson Tractors offers a warranty period of two years bumper to bumper with a 4 year engine and drive train warranty up to 2,000 hours, parts and labor are covered under this warranty as well. See our dealer for complete warranty information

Last edited:
   / Local Branson dealer has different warranty than other Branson dealers, Why is this? #2  
I would have the dealer put it in writing 4 yr B to B and walk away happy. Lol. That would obviously include the power train. Sounds like he's crossed up.

/ Local Branson dealer has different warranty than other Branson dealers, Why is this? #3  
I agree with BMan get it in writing.

/ Local Branson dealer has different warranty than other Branson dealers, Why is this? #4  
I would have the dealer put it in writing 4 yr B to B and walk away happy. Lol. That would obviously include the power train. Sounds like he's crossed up.

And hope he's still around in 4 years. Otherwise.....