locknlube cupler for a grease gun

/ locknlube cupler for a grease gun #41  
The button heads would not work on most of the zerks on the loader. They are recessed in the end of the pin end caps. You could not get the coupler on from the side.

/ locknlube cupler for a grease gun #42  
Got mine the others day works great, so much easier. A battery operated grease gun and the lock n lube great combination.

/ locknlube cupler for a grease gun #43  
A battery operated grease gun and the lock n lube great combination.

Ok, now you've simply turned greasing into a game! :) I did the 50-hr service on my 2720 last weekend and gave the Lock 'N Lube a good workout. It performed flawlessly.

/ locknlube cupler for a grease gun #44  
ya, i consider myself to be a lazy sack...but even I draw the line at a manual grease gun......haha:dance1:

/ locknlube cupler for a grease gun #46  
Thanks. Hands are not quite as strong anymore. Think this will help greatly

/ locknlube cupler for a grease gun #47  
Don't hesitate to spend the $30 bucks. It works great. I had some fitting on my tractor that wouldn't take grease. No matter how I held the gun the grease would oooze out instead of in the fitting. It's a brand new tractor but some of the fittings don't like to take grease. I changed the zerks,sprayed penetrating oil in there and use a piece of wire to see if there was any old hard grease in there. I put the locking coupler on and it still pumps hard but goes into the the fitting as it should. I also find the coupler to be handy for the awkward joints that you need 3 hands for lol

/ locknlube cupler for a grease gun #48  
I am real happy with my LockNLube Grease Coupler.

I put it on the lever action, removed the steel tube and used a hose.
P4220003.JPG P4220006.JPG
You normally don't have a hose on a lever style, because it would require 3 hands to use it. This way I have more flexibility and only need two hands.

/ locknlube cupler for a grease gun #49  
Well so far not a single person that has bought one that doesn't like it? Wow, they must be doing something right, or this is one he!! of a conspiricy to suck us all in:shocked::confused3:

You normally get someone to complain about any product no matter how good it may be.. but this.. sheesh..

/ locknlube cupler for a grease gun #50  
I am real happy with my LockNLube Grease Coupler.

I put it on the lever action, removed the steel tube and used a hose.
You normally don't have a hose on a lever style, because it would require 3 hands to use it. This way I have more flexibility and only need two hands.

I did exactly the same thing, I have it on a lever action with a hose. Now I just LOVE to grease stuff! :)