Logging in can be SO FRUSTRATING !!!!

/ Logging in can be SO FRUSTRATING !!!!
We will lengthen the time. It is only suppose to show once, but I think it's showing more often.

Thank you...it shows up EVERY SINGLE TIME I log into TBN....

/ Logging in can be SO FRUSTRATING !!!! #12  
I always use a personal computer...it's running IE 9...and I have it set so it will block almost all popups and accept cookies but clicking "remember me" is futile because I always have to log back in. By the way, from the time I am on the TBN page, it takes 15-20 seconds for the blue popup to appear if I just wait, but if I start typing in my user name it pops up immediately.

I just type right thru it. I type in my user name TAB password, enter it.TAB AND ENTER which checks the "remember me" then ENTER. I do that with the pop up covering the screen. Works for me.

/ Logging in can be SO FRUSTRATING !!!! #13  
I'm a careless reader and missed the word 'in'. It was disappointing not to learn why logging timber, with a tractor, can be frustrating.

/ Logging in can be SO FRUSTRATING !!!! #14  
Your problem is that you're using IE. Just stop. It sucks. Chrome is so superior in every way. I have never had to remember my login and password, at home or at work.

/ Logging in can be SO FRUSTRATING !!!! #15  
I'm a careless reader and missed the word 'in'. It was disappointing not to learn why logging timber, with a tractor, can be frustrating.

haha! Me too. I clicked it with that thought first. What a boring subject, in comparison. :p

/ Logging in can be SO FRUSTRATING !!!! #16  
haha! Me too. I clicked it with that thought first. What a boring subject, in comparison. :p
I guess there's a little Paul Bunyan wannabe in all of us.:)

/ Logging in can be SO FRUSTRATING !!!!
Your problem is that you're using IE. Just stop. It sucks. Chrome is so superior in every way. I have never had to remember my login and password, at home or at work.

I happen to LIKE IE...and probably so do many others here. For what it is worth I use Chrome on my Droid and the F*****G censored popup shows up on Chrome there too. I get so fricking sick and tired of others who badmouth the browsers, etc. others prefer.

/ Logging in can be SO FRUSTRATING !!!! #19  
I happen to LIKE IE...and probably so do many others here. For what it is worth I use Chrome on my Droid and the F*****G censored popup shows up on Chrome there too. I get so fricking sick and tired of others who badmouth the browsers, etc. others prefer.

Haha! Wow, f'in touchy response from someone who decided to publicly moan and groan about the mundane frustrations of their internet experience. That's fine if you like IE, sorry, my initial post here was rude.