Long road to home.

/ Long road to home.
Thanks guys. I picked up an original manual off ebay for 25 bucks. It shows how to check for proper tension and I spot on, as long as I read it right. Thankfully that section had pictures!

/ Long road to home.
Well everyone I have big news. The "Long Road to Home" has come to an end.

My wife is taking a job 5 hours away. The job is a perfect fit for her. So after discussing it at some length we decided to sell the property to her cousin. They are drawing up a purchase offer this week and are preapproved for the mortgage.

This is a bitter sweet time for us. We have enjoyed the property for the past five years but need to look at the bigger picture. My wife has been turned down at over a dozen jobs near the property. It was decided that she would look in an area where my family is. Well that must have been the right choice. The first job she applied for offered her the job within 5 days at the top of the advertised salary range. I am not a religious man, but certainly do believe in a God (kinda have to being a Firefighter) and things are falling into place so well and quickly it amazes me.

Thank you all for sharing in our adventure over the years. I look forward to continuing to be a part of this great community.

Regads,
Lee

/ Long road to home. #373  
I have enjoyed your posts, looking forward to a new thread.

L2800 w/FEL - 72" Land Pride rake

/ Long road to home. #374  
Wow Lee that's great I guess
Will miss this thread but looking forward to others in the future
Good Luck with the move and hope everything works out
beltman60

/ Long road to home. #375  
First, congrats to your wife on landing a great new job!

I think this is a normal side trip on the usual Long Road to Home. ;) It happens.

Enjoyed the thread Lee, and I expect you will be involved in another project soon enough.

/ Long road to home. #376  
Best of luck to you!

/ Long road to home. #377  
I'm thinking this is a Win-Win...

First, it is a great Win for you and your wife!

Second, it is a great win for this community, as I am sure we will be watching you with another barn build (among other projects!) at your new location! Hopefully, that is... fingers and toes crossed!

Congrats Lee!!

/ Long road to home. #378  
Good luck to both of you in your new start.

/ Long road to home. #379  
I have enjoyed your posts and build. I wish you peace in your decision and happiness in the future and look forward to reading more from you soon. Good luck and thank you!

/ Long road to home. #380  
Good luck with the next chapter in your life. This was a fun thread, thank you for sharing it.