Long term Kioti ownership conversation

/ Long term Kioti ownership conversation #11  
My 2006 DK45SC (now with 1544 hrs) has been a workhorse, but I have had some issues with it. Most were from misuse, but I blame the two times the fuel injector pump failed on Kioti design/manufacturing. Also, this past fall I had to replace two of the glow plugs which had totally crapped out. My wife bought a used Kubota 2650 with cab as a backup tractor, since she worries the Kioti may be down for repairs more frequently as it ages...feeding round bales to the horses every few days means we can't go without a tractor for long enough to get broken parts ordered and replaced.

/ Long term Kioti ownership conversation #12  
Great video James.I have the exact some tractor in the Vid.& and same dependability ..

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 141
   / Long term Kioti ownership conversation #13  
I bought my LK3054 used in '10, it's got ~1100 hr on it now. Other than the steering getting funky occasionally (turn the wheel-nothing happens, turn slightly the other way, then it's good...annoying but not anything I'd consider a serious problem) it's been great. It gets regular fluid changes, but that's all it's needed...no repairs (knock, knock) yet.
It could stand a little more legroom, and some of the placement of controls weren't very well thought out, but those are my only complaints.