Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #101  
Wow those cost a fair bit more then lincoln rods. 10# of atom arc is about $10 more then 10# of lincoln. I would be reluctant to buy a 50# can of 7018, seeing as I dont have any good way to keep them dry. I might just get a 10# can of 7018 and 6010 for now, and start buying 50# cans when I buy/build a rod oven.

Looking at the ESAB AA 7018 1/8" in a 10lb box $33... Its about the same as what i paid for my last box of AL 7018.

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #102  
One other thing, what is differnt about the esab 10p and the 10p plus?

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #103  
The 10P-Plus is gray in color, the 10-P is red. I don't buy ESAB's line on their website, I do think the slag of the 10P-Plus is easier to knock off tho.

Carbon Steel

Here's some 10P-Plus welds

Attachments

• 10P Plus B.jpg
    10P Plus B.jpg
    355.2 KB · Views: 394
  • 10P Plus cap.jpg
    10P Plus cap.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 535
  • 6010 cap 9.jpg
    6010 cap 9.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 601
   / Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #104  
Hey, I step away for a minute, and look what I miss! Congrads Deereman! (or should we call you Geoff now) Good job guys, Good move Simon. :thumbsup: It couldn't have gone to a better cause!

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #105  
Well I just checked with fedex, and they said I should get it on the 23rd. I will have to check my calandar to see what day that is. :eek:
Edit: its monday. :D

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #106  
I burned 75-100 pounds of the esab sw 6011 3/32 in the last year building some pipe fence ( .154 wall) and a small barn (14 & 11 guage tubing), and have to say they run better than any other 6011 that I have tried. I ran most with a miller Blue Star 185, dcep.

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters
Update:

The 40% off sale is over pending this last sale we have going. I will go ahead and launch our monthly specials here, which we will do every month!

Thank you Steven for the last payment! Officially over, but we are not done here. Niners are playing again and if we WIN - you never know.

Simon

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #109  
Well I just checked with fedex again, it wont arrive until tuesday.:( That could be a problem. I have all of monday off school, but tuesday I have to go in for a bit. I fear I will miss the fedex guy, and have to go pick it up from them... I kind of hope it arrives on wednesday actually, since I have that day off.

Deereman,

If there is anything we can do let us know! :thumbsup: