Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters
Longevity, please give me some feedback on your weldall 250PI. I should have posted this in this forum not the other thread, sorry. I will be useing this for home use not everyday but when it gets used it will be alot. Been wanting a plaz for awhile along with a plug in stick machine, the tig is a bonus. Thanks, CJ

Hey CJ,

Give us a call and we'd love to let you know about the units we have, and can refer the models that would best work with the work you do. Feel free to send us a PM, an email at sales@longevitywelding.com, or give us a call at (510)887-7090 and ask for Daniel. Thanks again.

Nadine

Longevity, please give me some feedback on your weldall 250PI. I should have posted this in this forum not the other thread, sorry. I will be useing this for home use not everyday but when it gets used it will be alot. Been wanting a plaz for awhile along with a plug in stick machine, the tig is a bonus. Thanks, CJ

CJ,

That model is discontinued. We had replaced it with the WELDALL 256pi, which upgraded the plasma to 60amps instead. If you can provide your number, I will have one of our sales guys or welders call you to go over the unit!

As always, we will take care of Tractor members!

Simon

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #294  
CJ,

That model is discontinued. We had replaced it with the WELDALL 256pi, which upgraded the plasma to 60amps instead. If you can provide your number, I will have one of our sales guys or welders call you to go over the unit!

As always, we will take care of Tractor members!

Simon

Thats fine but we have a problem, you are not offering a discount on that model!!! PH # PM'd to you. Thank you!! CJ

Thats fine but we have a problem, you are not offering a discount on that model!!! PH # PM'd to you. Thank you!! CJ

Ill have sales get a hold of you! We have a 1phase model available for you!

Thanks

Simon

Hey Tractor Members!

Check out the latest LONGEVITY Special for the Memorial Day Weekend!

MEMORIAL_DAY_PROMO_2012 FLAT 2 small.jpg

Check out the latest product form LONGEVITY

I am very excited to introduce a new TIG welder to the LONGEVITY line. The TIGWELD 160 SX is simple to use, does not have all the bells and whistles as our 200 DX line, but will lay down some excellent welds! It is lightweight, portable, and capable of 110v and 220v TIG welding. I have attached the PDF specs on this model and also a video done by Tim Robel!

Photo

p_7006_tigweld160sxfrontleftlarge.jpg

Video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FxTkEQ8er0]LONGEVITY TIGWELD 160 SX 160AMP AC/DC TIG STICK WELDER REVIEW 110V/220V $649.99 - YouTube[/ame]

Spec Sheet: http://www.longevity-inc.com/forum/...lder-dual-voltage-110v-220v-tigweld_160sx.pdf

Link to Product: TIGWELD 160SX 160AMP AC/DC TIG/STICK WELDER