Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #431  
Interesting projects for sure but a few posts down you have a not so happy customer. I think if it was me trying to build customer/brand confidence, I'd make that my priority and posting pictures would be further down the list but maybe it's just me?

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters
Interesting projects for sure but a few posts down you have a not so happy customer. I think if it was me trying to build customer/brand confidence, I'd make that my priority and posting pictures would be further down the list but maybe it's just me?

Hello,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention, but i do not seem to see the not so happy customer, could you tell me which page it is on so we can help them out.
Thank you very much

Hello Everyone,
Check out this really cool idea that a forum member, BMor has created. He made this piece for a friends boat for when the boat is traveling from one place to another. Very good job!

fishing.jpg

Don't forget to join our welding forum!

/ Longevity Welding - MIG TIG Stick Multi Process Welders and Plasma Cutters #434  
Hello,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention, but i do not seem to see the not so happy customer, could you tell me which page it is on so we can help them out.
Thank you very much

Wow! You didn't see the post about finally getting the Longevity welder back from deereman? Like I said, it's a few posts down. I think the problem is you were given a great opportunity to show how good your customer service was in dealing with a machine issue but instead of making things right, made them worse. I can understand why he's not likely to recommend Longevity as can everybody on this forum.

Wow! You didn't see the post about finally getting the Longevity welder back from deereman? Like I said, it's a few posts down. I think the problem is you were given a great opportunity to show how good your customer service was in dealing with a machine issue but instead of making things right, made them worse. I can understand why he's not likely to recommend Longevity as can everybody on this forum.

Hello, We know the customer very well very well and have actually known deerman on a personal level. We took care of him on a free unit in the past and provided him with a torch setup and will be here for the future.

Why dont you ask deerman if he can recommend us and if you need help we are here for you as well.

Check out this really cool piece of art that a welding forum member has created. Its width is 24" and the height is 20". Looks really cool, see more photos!

fish.jpg

Do not forget to join our welding forum!

Take a look at this Weight Lifting Rack that a welding forum member has created! Really good job and will definitely hold strong!

workout2.jpg

Don't forget to join our welding forums!

Susie announces the Longevity Welding contest winner on our welding forum the winner will receive $1800 in cash value to spend on any Longevity Welding Equipment of his/her choice on our website.

To checkout the rules and enter our next contest please check us out at our welding forum.

Take a look at this cool project a welding forum member is doing to his jeep.

13.jpg

Don't forget to check out more products on our website!

Take a look at this really precision tig welding that a welding forum member has done.

0503130940.jpg0503130938.jpg
Take a look at more of our Tig welding products on our website!