Look what I did to my poor Loader bucket!!

/ Look what I did to my poor Loader bucket!!
a close up of the pin holder. I used i used the ends that I cut off of some old heavy duty moble home springs that I had. I then welded some 3/8 metal on the back for support.

Attachments

• 672390-11111.jpg
    672390-11111.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 446
   / Look what I did to my poor Loader bucket!!
a close up of the left arm with the bucket mounted on the tractor and pinned on. The T that you see in the lower middle of the pic is the pin. The pins were a little hard to push in when it was sitting on the saw horses and not mounted to the tractor. But when mounted and up in the air they install very easy. I greased the upper lip and when I scoop it up with the loader everything falls into place slick as a whistle.

I will have to get some action pictures. I have definitly enjoyed putting this project together. It isn't perfect as far as cosmetical but it works just as good as any other out there. I simply scoop it up and then raise it up so that I don't have to stoop over and then pin it. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Now I'm off to make my set of forks for it. I will keep you posted with some action shots of the QA. Mark

Attachments

• 672402-111111.jpg
    672402-111111.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 534
   / Look what I did to my poor Loader bucket!! #13  
That's an excellent job Mark. I thought you had been talking about buying, not building, but I guess I confused you with someone like me who doesn't yet have a clue how to fabricate!

I think, from what I've read, you've saved yourself at least $6-$700 dollars in QA plate and bucket if purchased ready made.

Good job. Thanks for the pics.
John