Look what I found - Part III - BX Series prices/options

/ Look what I found - Part III - BX Series prices/options #1  

RayMunising

Silver Member
Tractor
None - thinking L4400HST
It would have been nice if I would have had the foresight to put these price lists all in one thread! Sorry!

Here's MSRP for the BX series.

Kubota BX Price List PDF

/ Look what I found - Part III - BX Series prices/options #2  
SAAWWWEEETTT :)

/ Look what I found - Part III - BX Series prices/options #3  
RayMunising said:
... Here's MSRP for the BX series...

Thanks mate!

/ Look what I found - Part III - BX Series prices/options #5  
thank you - It confirms my wife got a bargain - bob

/ Look what I found - Part III - BX Series prices/options #6  
Good Find! I looked all over for the list prices when I was shopping for the bx24. How did you come across it?

/ Look what I found - Part III - BX Series prices/options
ejnichol said:
Good Find! I looked all over for the list prices when I was shopping for the bx24. How did you come across it?

I was trying to find out if a creeper gear option is available for a GL3240 so I Googled something having to do with that and came upon the price lists for the L series. I thought it had a lot of good information so I posted it on TBN. I've learned a lot here and it's always nice to give back a little. Then another member wondered if a price list was available for the TLB series so I nosed around on the site that I'd found and post the TLB price list. Long story short I ended up posting a new thread with all the price lists that I found. I'm glad you're finding it useful.

Maybe someday Kubota will post list prices on their website. That's where the information belongs. Having to search all over the web for such basic information is just plain dumb.

/ Look what I found - Part III - BX Series prices/options #8  
Thanks for the info. Paid $1,448 under suggested for my original "TL" setup (before I added the "B"). Odd, but they actually charged me MORE than suggested for the bagger, then didn't charge me for the boot or bolt kits. Still ended up paying $50 over suggested for that setup, but overall an OK deal. No regrets.

In the end, I would have been $500 ahead getting the BX23 at the time instead of adding the BH6000 a year later. But spreading the money out was helpful, too. Tough call. But it got the price of entry past the gatekeeper (wife), so I can't complain about much.