Looking at a new Mahindra

/ Looking at a new Mahindra #1  

JimW1

I say amen to a seperate Mahindra listing. Not sure I would have ever found this site if someone hadn't pointed it out to me.
Does anyone have any experience with the older styled tractors in the 50hp range? If I can find what I want I think the pricing is better as they are being phased out and replaced with the new sloping hood version.
Just what I have read on this site has pretty well made up my mind. Sorry I didn't locate it a week ago so I could have gotten the 0% financing.

/ Looking at a new Mahindra #2  
Welcom to tbn JimW1. Witch modle #of mahindra is it that youre intersted in.

/ Looking at a new Mahindra #3  
Congratulations on selecting the Mahindra, speaks well for your "shopping" ability.
I too wanted to find an "old style" Mahindra in the 50 hp range. Figured I could save $$$$$. When I finally got serious my district mngr couldn't find one anywhere close. Shipping costs can really cut into the savings.
I ended up opting for a new style 5500 which I have been very pleased with even though I only have 4 hrs "seat" time.
District Mngr and dealer worked with me to get all the mfgr incentives and rebates available and in the end I got the 5500 for very little more than a lower hp "older" style would have cost.
I would like to suggest you take a look at the Mahindra "00" series, I think you'll like what you see. I believe the web site is www.mahindrausa.com

/ Looking at a new Mahindra #4  
You can still get 0% financing on Mahindra, but the did drop it to 2 years now from 3 years. The old style 5005's are hard to come by unless you want the 35 hp, e350 or 3505, they are still availible, the price difference between the old style 5005 and the 5500 is not that big, youl be happy with a 5500 great tractor for the price. Good luck with your search.

/ Looking at a new Mahindra #5  
Has anyone run across any retail price lists on the internet for Mahindra tractors?

/ Looking at a new Mahindra #6  
There were several places that used to have their prices listed (like the place I bought from), but they have taken them off the web. A dealership told me that because these places were so heavily discounted, Mahindra USA told them they couldn't advertise that way because it undermined the other dealers that aren't heavily discounted. Don't know if the story is true or not, but it seems reasonable. I did find that deenimplement.com had some "package" prices, if you wanted to look, but I also found them quite a bit more expensive for the same equipment at the time when I bought my tractor. Hope this helps.

/ Looking at a new Mahindra #7  
I know what you mean about Deen Implement. They are quite proud of their product!

/ Looking at a new Mahindra #8  
machinerylink.com has a used tractor price guide that gives the new list price of tractors and estimates for used prices based on condition, but I do not know if they have any listings for brand new tractors. That is hard to find info, indeed!