Looking at attachments to hire out with? Flail, brush hog, tiller? Which one.

/ Looking at attachments to hire out with? Flail, brush hog, tiller? Which one. #31  
Wow. I would stay parked for 400. I think that is a great deal for you. Here in NY lots of folks make 25 per hour without an investment or travel. When on a government job the person driving the lawn mower makes 52 an hour and has no investment. Here 400 would have been a great deal.

Comparing Davis Bacon wage rates for contractors paying employees is not the same as private people hiring brush hogging work from a neighbor.

/ Looking at attachments to hire out with? Flail, brush hog, tiller? Which one. #32  
Comparing Davis Bacon wage rates for contractors paying employees is not the same as private people hiring brush hogging work from a neighbor.

Plus someone making $52/hr for mowing the lawn is criminal. That is one of the reasons our government is in such trouble.

/ Looking at attachments to hire out with? Flail, brush hog, tiller? Which one. #33  
Plus someone making $52/hr for mowing the lawn is criminal. That is one of the reasons our government is in such trouble.

It's very common on any projects that receive federal money. My guess is "mowing the lawn" falls under an equipment operator scale which is why it's so high. They are posted on these kinds of jobs and its' really interesting to look at the wages for each job.
Wage Determination Online Homepage