Looking for a 2000s model tractor with a loader. What brand?

/ Looking for a 2000s model tractor with a loader. What brand? #1  

presta24

Tractor
1948 8N, 2021 CK2610
Looking to get an older tractor that at least has a loader. I have a CK2610 now and would like something similiar in size. No larger. What brand tractor should I go with? Live PTO a must.

/ Looking for a 2000s model tractor with a loader. What brand? #2  
That’s a pretty wide open question, there is a lot of good tractors. I would prefer a John Deere or Kubota but lots of others out there.

/ Looking for a 2000s model tractor with a loader. What brand? #3  
I am personally a Kubota fan, as they have served me well over the past 25 years. Currently own an L4060, ZD326, and ZD1211. They are all reliable and well made.
I would venture to say that most tractors on the market today are of similar quality, the real difference being parts and service availability.
Happy shopping!

/ Looking for a 2000s model tractor with a loader. What brand? #4  
Check tractorhouse.com for ideas.

/ Looking for a 2000s model tractor with a loader. What brand? #5  
I am very happy with my LS MT225s which is just full of amenities. Bought it new in 2020 for $15.5k. No need to spend big bucks to get a fine product.

/ Looking for a 2000s model tractor with a loader. What brand? #6  
Looking to get an older tractor that at least has a loader. I have a CK2610 now and would like something similiar in size. No larger. What brand tractor should I go with? Live PTO a must.
What is wrong with your current tractor? Why do you want one from 2000s?

/ Looking for a 2000s model tractor with a loader. What brand? #7  
Do you need a 2nd for another location, a back up machine, or is there something you need that the Kioti doesn't do? Physical size, most of Kubuta L series fit the bill. Are you happy with Kioti?

/ Looking for a 2000s model tractor with a loader. What brand?
What is wrong with your current tractor? Why do you want one from 2000s?
Want something I am less concerned about beating on. Trying to keep the yote nice-ish

/ Looking for a 2000s model tractor with a loader. What brand?
Do you need a 2nd for another location, a back up machine, or is there something you need that the Kioti doesn't do? Physical size, most of Kubuta L series fit the bill. Are you happy with Kioti?
Just a back up. I'm pretty happy with the kioti. Ive put 250hrs on it on 1.5 yrs and she's never sputtered. Expected her lift capacity would be better but I haven't used a similar size machine in any other color so cant really compare to anything.

/ Looking for a 2000s model tractor with a loader. What brand? #10  
No specific model suggestion; but if you can work with a 2WD, gear, machine, and Ag or Turf tires, those machines will be less desirable, and cheaper, as a back up machine. Since you have a small-low HP machine, I would be more inclined towards a 2nd machine, with more HP, and Ag tires. I like my CK2610, but I'd I was to buy a 2nd machine, I would look at 40-60hp machines, with less modern convenience, to gain some more coverage. I wouldn't want a 2nd CUT, similar spec, on same property, as I can only operate one at a time. Basically, I would want to add a capability that I don't already have, if that makes sense.