Looking for a 2000s model tractor with a loader. What brand?

/ Looking for a 2000s model tractor with a loader. What brand? #11  
Massey went through some weird, very short run models in the 90s, and they are almost orphan models. I'm sure others did as well, as they changed builders, ect. I would look for a machine that was manufactured for atleast a 4 year run. Remember yellow/black Yanmars, sold as Challengers, that only lasted a couple years, and from what I understand, it's a real crap shoot on what parts you can find, and cross reference. Montana Tractors, several others, and you know at some point, you Will need parts, even if it's just a starter or steering parts, let alone an injection pump or something like that.

/ Looking for a 2000s model tractor with a loader. What brand? #12  
If you are looking for a subcompact you could look at a Steiner 420 with a Onan (older but still repairable or upgradable to a newer engine) like I have. I have the full loader and they can also be had with a slip scoop which is cheap and functions as a semi loader (no height lifting but scooping capability). These machines used are around the 3-5k range now and I see them advertised around me quite a bit lately. Mine is a 1994 model and it's still going strong with around 800 hrs on it with the original Onan 20hp Performer.
trail steiner.jpg