Looking for a backhoe attachment

/ Looking for a backhoe attachment #1  

Pnwcuisine

Tractor
Kioti LB1914
Greetings all… Recently purchased a Kioti LB1914 tractor… Runs great, only 310 hours. Currently looking for a backhoe attachment with subframe…
From what I have been able to gather the KB 2365 is the model that fits the LB1914.
I have spent the last few weeks looking for one with no luck. I am also looking for any information about other attachments that will work with as little modification as possible…
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

/ Looking for a backhoe attachment #2  
Found anything yet ?

/ Looking for a backhoe attachment
Not so far…. Probably a long shot, but I got my tractor for a great deal so if I need to splurge on a backhoe I feel it will be worth it…

Take Care

/ Looking for a backhoe attachment #4  
We've had all the backhoe types - 3pt, subframe, and dedicated TLB. Since you a;ready have the tractor, the last type isn't a choice. Of the other two types, I'd agree that the subframe is worth whatever you have to pay. The 3pt type can really tear up a tractor.
Two other things are in the mix...maybe three. First is that there is always a choice between PTO powered hydraulics and using the tractor hydraulics. I prefer the PTO type for more power and speed...but the tractor type will do the work.
Second is a thumb. Get it if there is anyway you can. It turns a backhoe from a digging tool into a multipurpose tool. If you get a thumb, I bet you use it more than you use the backhoe for any other reason.

The third is quickchange/extra buckets. If QC is something you want, the buckets are different and for QC the hoe is usually ordered so that the dipper stick has that option .

Some companies - like Bradco - build a universal hoe with a more universal subframe that is worth looking at. They tend to be more heavy duty than the OEM hoes.

We use ours a lot - but rarely for digging,
rScotty.

/ Looking for a backhoe attachment #5  
Good luck in finding a BH that fits.
Before I bought my B7610 on CL I knew I WANTED a backhoe with whatever tractor I got.
I looked for a long time for a used one, but they are scarcer than worms teeth. I bought a Woods BH70X installed for princely sum and have been satisfied.

/ Looking for a backhoe attachment #6  
Not so far…. Probably a long shot, but I got my tractor for a great deal so if I need to splurge on a backhoe I feel it will be worth it…

Take Care
Think a 2385 might be an option? 2385 with subframe for $3500

/ Looking for a backhoe attachment
We've had all the backhoe types - 3pt, subframe, and dedicated TLB. Since you a;ready have the tractor, the last type isn't a choice. Of the other two types, I'd agree that the subframe is worth whatever you have to pay. The 3pt type can really tear up a tractor.
Two other things are in the mix...maybe three. First is that there is always a choice between PTO powered hydraulics and using the tractor hydraulics. I prefer the PTO type for more power and speed...but the tractor type will do the work.
Second is a thumb. Get it if there is anyway you can. It turns a backhoe from a digging tool into a multipurpose tool. If you get a thumb, I bet you use it more than you use the backhoe for any other reason.

The third is quickchange/extra buckets. If QC is something you want, the buckets are different and for QC the hoe is usually ordered so that the dipper stick has that option .

Some companies - like Bradco - build a universal hoe with a more universal subframe that is worth looking at. They tend to be more heavy duty than the OEM hoes.

We use ours a lot - but rarely for digging,
rScotty.
Thank you for the information… Lots of options to research now… Exactly what I needed. Take care