Backhoe Looking for a Backhoe

/ Looking for a Backhoe #11  
Dutetape, very nice unit, that is what I want, what kind of $? I see you have the turf tires, do you have any problem in the show? I am in Ont. Canada and we do alot of snow blowing.

I couldn't give you a price comparison, since I acquired my hoe partially through some horse trading. As far as the turfs go...... I love them. I have absolutely no problem getting around in the snow. I take care of a couple of neighbor's driveways as well as my own...... and never have a problem. If I spent any time in the woods or mud, I'd get the R1s...... but I don't.

/ Looking for a Backhoe #12  
Fritzy,

I'm in Ontario as well. Turfs in Snow work fine. No issues. They are a lot like snow tires as far a tread pattern goes. Mud is another story.

As far as prices and bying. If you have a time machine and can go back to 2007 you could get yourself a BH70X for about $7200. Since the dollar went back to "normal", you're looking at more like $9000.

The cheapest I could find one was from Twin Acres in western Ontario. But I don't think he's dealer. More like an "importer". Best to get such piece from a dealer in my opinion.

If you in eastern Ontario Hartington Equipment near Kingston has 2 70's and 2 80's on the lot right now. I'd shop it around for price however. A Blue or Red dealer that carries Woods can get you one in the correct colour as well.

Good luck.