looking for a better seat

/ looking for a better seat #1  

Mayhem

Bronze Member
Tractor
BX2200
I want to put a better seat on my BX2200. I would like one with a higher back and arm rests. Anyone do this themself or know of a seat that will fit it? I like the deluxe seat on the B2910 I wonder if It would fit?

Thanks
Rich

/ looking for a better seat #2  
The seat on the BX23/BX2230 is much nicer then on the BX22/2200, BUT for $155 I do not know if it that nice. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ looking for a better seat #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I like the deluxe seat on the B2910 I wonder if It would fit? )</font>

I have a B2910 and I mostly like the seat - the suspension is great, however I do find that the shape of the seat (or maybe the shape of MY seat /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif) makes me want to sit a little forward so that my back is not really against the seat back. This can end up being a little fatiguing after a few hours of seat time. Might be due to my height or the height of the seat in relation to the floor pan. I might have to try to adjust the front or rear height of the seat and see if it makes a difference.

At any rate I don't know offhand whether it will fit - I could however measure the bolt pattern for the seat or the seat suspension mounting if you would like. Just drop me a PM.

/ looking for a better seat #4  

Attachments

• 601737-10_1_b.jpg
    601737-10_1_b.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 207
   / looking for a better seat
I would like to have a seat that the arms fold up to make it easier to get on and off because the BX is so small.Kinda like this one SEAT
Thanks for showing me that though.

/ looking for a better seat #6  
Here is my replacement seat off of a LeeBoy Paver, not cheap at $270.00 but did not cost me anything. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif It was on a new paver and has damaged foam padding on the right arm rest end on the out side but not near your arm. It even has a SMV decal on the back. It is much more comfortable then the original. Also visable is my aux. valve and disconnects.

Attachments

• 602152-8.jpg
    602152-8.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 221
   / looking for a better seat #7  
Just ordered the BX2230 seat for my 2200. I'll let you know if it was money well spent!!!

/ looking for a better seat
Well I found out the b2910 seat won't work for me,Tractorsmart wants $357.05 for it. So I went to my local Tractor Supply and picked up one of these seats for $96.00 and spent the day making it fit.Tomarrow when the paint is dry I will post some pics of it installed.

Attachments

• 603311-1753_lg.gif
    603311-1753_lg.gif
    10.8 KB · Views: 223
   / looking for a better seat #9  
I put one of the $100 TSC suspension seats on my B7100 and absolutely loved it. It sat up a little higher than the stock seat and was much more comfortable for me(6'3" w/ 38" inseam!). When I sold the B7100 I was going to put the seat on my B2400 but the rear fender brace didn't allow enough room to use it.

/ looking for a better seat #10  
Please post the pics when you get it done. Really interested to know if you like this seat better than the original Kubota seat. I spent a lot of time on my BX23 last summer and I have to admit that having a better seat would have made that time go a whole lot nicer.