Looking for a 'bota

/ Looking for a 'bota
Re: Looking for a \'bota

I have used McMichael in Nokesville for their Garden Tractor service. If their prices are relative in Warrenton as they are in Nokesville, they probably are too high.

I have also taken the suggestion of others in these forums regarding dealer follow on service. From what I understand, Byrd is a very reputable dealer, with great follow on service. The salesman, Jeremy, that I dealt with yesterday seemed genuinly concerned about my needs, and then trying to fit me into a tractor - Even though I went to him with a pre-concieved need on my part.

I found talking to him was very enlightening, and he was not trying to do a hard sell or a quick sell to me. I exlplained what my land was like, what I wanted to do with it, and he even knew a couple of my neighbors, from having sold them 'botas.

I even got a chance to talk to one of the mechanics there, and he was explaining to me which models require what service, and showed me the results of someone buying too small for their needs...that was interesting.

Ira