lOOKING FOR A CK20H TLB, ASAP

/ lOOKING FOR A CK20H TLB, ASAP #1  

Dewave

Gold Member
Tractor
CK20HST TLB
Because of hurricane Isabel, I have gained about 25 pine stumps on my 3.5 acres. My wife hates them and has approved the purchase of the CK20 TLB. The only stipulation is that the tractor must be delivered/picked up this coming weekend(Sep26) in order to expedite the removal of these lovely, I mean hideous stumps. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Since this sorta just fell in my lap I am somewhat ill prepared and unsure of where to start. So I turn to you fellow TBN'ers to help me.

Isabel crushed my boat, banged up my new truck but gave me a new tractor. Mother Nature, ain't she fickle.

Don

/ lOOKING FOR A CK20H TLB, ASAP #2  
Sorry about the boat and truck. That stinks. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif But congratulations on the new tractor! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I've been using this website to price the CK20H quite a bit. They have a very helpful configuration tool! Good luck with the stumps!

I look forward to seeing any pics of your new toy, err uhh, tool! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ lOOKING FOR A CK20H TLB, ASAP
Thanks JayC for the website. Next question, is that the bottomline price or the starting price (MSRP). Is this when the dealer and customer start their ritualistic dance in order strike a bargain, lol. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif How much haggling is done with tractors?

Don

/ lOOKING FOR A CK20H TLB, ASAP #4  
The prices on their website, I am pretty are not MSRP. It is "their" price. They also deliver anywhere in the U.S. for $1.25 a mile which may or may not be a good thing. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif About haggeling, I have seen posts here on TBN to offer between 10-15% of the asking price. Your offer may or may not get accepted. Maybe someone else could elaborate?

For the heck of it I put in the info and for them to ship from there to here is 720.4 miles and that would cost $900.50.

/ lOOKING FOR A CK20H TLB, ASAP #6  
Don, I was wondering how much luck you were having getting a CK20 with a hoe? The word is there is zero availability on the backhoe till November. If you find one at a dealer you better grab it they sell very fast. Steve

Steve,

You hit the nail on the head, they(backhoes) are hard to come by right now. Also I have found various prices for a CK20 TLB setup. The farther you travel from North Carolina, the more the price increases. I could get what I want right now but I would pay a significant amount more then if I waited 4-6 weeks.

I took my wife to visit a friend who has an orange TLB. He was digging up stumps when we pulled in the driveway, it could not have been more perfect. He showed my wife a pile of about 6-7 stumps. She's willing to wait now!! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I have a CK20H, TLB reserved now. I expect delivery in 4-6 weeks. PM me if ya want to know the price/dealer.

Don

/ lOOKING FOR A CK20H TLB, ASAP #8  
Buying a tractor for some tree stumps? Id suggesting renting a loader boxblade or backhoe

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Buying a tractor for some tree stumps? Id suggesting renting a loader boxblade or backhoe )</font>

Well, how the heck is renting a TLB gonna help me get one permanently?!?!? If my wife reads this.... ARGH. You must be single. Think man, think. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ lOOKING FOR A CK20H TLB, ASAP #10  
i dont see the point in buying a tractor for some tree stumps. Why want one permanatly?