Looking for a Compact Track Loader 100hp or bigger to run a Fecon Bullhog mulcher

/ Looking for a Compact Track Loader 100hp or bigger to run a Fecon Bullhog mulcher #1  

Longhorngary

Tractor
John Deere 4240
We're in need of a new/newer Compact Track Loader to replace our ASV RC100 that's getting long in the tooth. It's served us well, but before I rush out to buy another ASV, I wanted feedback from users on various brands and their overall dependability. It is be used at a mountain ranch west of Denver with a variety of rocky and dirt soils. Any comments are appreciated. Initially thinking, CAT, or Kubota

/ Looking for a Compact Track Loader 100hp or bigger to run a Fecon Bullhog mulcher #2  
Looks like the 3 series Kubota addressed some issues, they stepped up the game.

/ Looking for a Compact Track Loader 100hp or bigger to run a Fecon Bullhog mulcher #3  
Looks like the 3 series Kubota addressed some issues, they stepped up the game.
Isn't the 3 series only available in the SVL 75 right now? Not the 65 or the 97.

/ Looking for a Compact Track Loader 100hp or bigger to run a Fecon Bullhog mulcher #4  
I used to work for a company that tested mulcher heads on different brands of CTLs. During that time Terex ASV was the only company that built units designed for forestry work. The ones we tested had larger oil coolers, larger case drain line. Some of the other brands had problems getting hot and high case pressure on cutter head motors.

This info is few years old so other brands may have addressed these concerns today.