LOOKING FOR A GOOD USED YARD SWEEPER AND A REEL MOWER THAT WILL TAG BEHIND A GARDEN TRACTOR

/ LOOKING FOR A GOOD USED YARD SWEEPER AND A REEL MOWER THAT WILL TAG BEHIND A GARDEN TRACTOR #1  

JD TRACTOR MAN

Tractor
CRAFTSMAN 1998,1991 Yardman,John Deere many other various makes and models I'm a collector
I'm looking for a good used yard sweeper and a reel mower that can be tagged behind a 12 HP GARDEN TRACTOR. does anyone know where I can find one the new ones are costly. I tried Craigslist, local news papers even posted in looking for one but so far can't seem to find one. Anyone know of any garden tractor salvage yards or of someone that might have one laying around.

/ LOOKING FOR A GOOD USED YARD SWEEPER AND A REEL MOWER THAT WILL TAG BEHIND A GARDEN TRACTOR #2  
I just looked at FB marketplace and there were over 30 lawn sweepers and several reel mowers within driving distance of me.

/ LOOKING FOR A GOOD USED YARD SWEEPER AND A REEL MOWER THAT WILL TAG BEHIND A GARDEN TRACTOR #3  
Send me a pm

/ LOOKING FOR A GOOD USED YARD SWEEPER AND A REEL MOWER THAT WILL TAG BEHIND A GARDEN TRACTOR #4  
Send me a pm

/ LOOKING FOR A GOOD USED YARD SWEEPER AND A REEL MOWER THAT WILL TAG BEHIND A GARDEN TRACTOR
I just looked at FB marketplace and there were over 30 lawn sweepers and several reel mowers within driving distance of me.
Hey no tresspassing, your in IL correct. I'm in Pennsylvania,did you happen to see any closer to me. Ill have to check Facebook market place to see if I could get as lucky as you and find some 30 miles from me. The shipping costs are cstly.

/ LOOKING FOR A GOOD USED YARD SWEEPER AND A REEL MOWER THAT WILL TAG BEHIND A GARDEN TRACTOR #6  
No need to worry about shipping cost my wife works with FedEx

/ LOOKING FOR A GOOD USED YARD SWEEPER AND A REEL MOWER THAT WILL TAG BEHIND A GARDEN TRACTOR #7  
Hey no tresspassing, your in IL correct. I'm in Pennsylvania,did you happen to see any closer to me. Ill have to check Facebook market place to see if I could get as lucky as you and find some 30 miles from me. The shipping costs are cstly.
Just looked at 60 mile radius around Pittsburg and there were over 30 for sale.

/ LOOKING FOR A GOOD USED YARD SWEEPER AND A REEL MOWER THAT WILL TAG BEHIND A GARDEN TRACTOR #8  
Anyone know of any garden tractor salvage yards or of someone that might have one laying around.
So, you're looking to get one for free? You can have mine. I'm in Texas.