Looking for dealer / parts supply place with a Kubota part # L2265 3rd function kit

/ Looking for dealer / parts supply place with a Kubota part # L2265 3rd function kit #1  

fishpick

Platinum Member
Tractor
L4760 & BX24
title says it all - I have flipped every rock I can - it appears there's no Kubota part number L2265 3rd functions left in the world... and that's pretty much the only thing that works for a Grand L60 cab model... I posted i nthe marketplace with a WTB... here I'm asking if anyone knows of a dealer that has one in stock?

/ Looking for dealer / parts supply place with a Kubota part # L2265 3rd function kit #2  
title says it all - I have flipped every rock I can - it appears there's no Kubota part number L2265 3rd functions left in the world... and that's pretty much the only thing that works for a Grand L60 cab model... I posted i nthe marketplace with a WTB... here I'm asking if anyone knows of a dealer that has one in stock?

Try these location. Messicks says they have them.

/ Looking for dealer / parts supply place with a Kubota part # L2265 3rd function kit
Try these location. Messicks says they have them.

Messicks says 50-70 day lead time on the L2265... and that's a guess.
I called Colemans - their site lies... they told me March 2023...
Doesn't work for an L4760 HSTC - the joystick tops they have don't have power advance and it's questionable is the valve will fit when the tractor has the added plumbig for a front mount blower as well...

This is why my post is specific to the Kubota part number.

/ Looking for dealer / parts supply place with a Kubota part # L2265 3rd function kit #5  
Point of Sale Systems were impacted severely during Covid-19.

"How does a POS system work at a small business?​

A POS system allows your business to accept payments from customers and keep track of sales. It sounds simple enough, but the setup can work in different ways, depending on whether you sell online, have a physical storefront, or both."

Small or large Businesses used the point of sale system that allowed them to maintained a minimum of stock items and relied on the POS computer system to reorder replacement parts from a Center Strategically located Distribution Center to insure items availability.

Wal-Mart's and Sam's perfected this type systems. Money flowed in. Other Business owners jumped on the band wagon. Along came 2019 and something called Covid-19. Tariffs were also added to a large number of products coming into the US from Foreign Lands. Workers refused to work, Ships loaded with merchandise could not dock and unload. Truck Drivers refused to work and deliver products once they were unloaded. Centralized Distribution Center ran out of stored products to distribute. Employees were laid off. Businesses tried to get merchandize to replace depleted stock and could not. More employees were laid off.

Bottom line the entire POS System was disrupted and collapsed. I have seen some reports that the shortages of items from foods, clothing to automobiles and other equipment will remain high and prices will continually increase until demand for the items available for sale cools. This is why interest rates are increasing and we are starting to see items like automobiles that once were not there showing up on Dealers Sales Lots.

Some say it will be 25-26 before we will see anything resembling a normal POS Business Economy like it was pre Covid-19.

/ Looking for dealer / parts supply place with a Kubota part # L2265 3rd function kit #7  
   / Looking for dealer / parts supply place with a Kubota part # L2265 3rd function kit #8  
Did you look at the WR Long 3rd function kit? We have 2 of them installed on our 2 L4060 cab tractors.

/ Looking for dealer / parts supply place with a Kubota part # L2265 3rd function kit
Did you look at the WR Long 3rd function kit? We have 2 of them installed on our 2 L4060 cab tractors.
A WR Long guy told me they did not come with a joystick cap with the button for the power advance function… do yours? Wonder if the current ones can’t be gotten with said button…

/ Looking for dealer / parts supply place with a Kubota part # L2265 3rd function kit #10  
Yes, mine came with the button, no problems.