Looking for first compact tractor

/ Looking for first compact tractor #33  
I do chores similar to that with a B2920 and it works very well. i don't have a snowblower though and plow instead (.5 mi driveway). A cab would be nice in the wind and snow, but torture in the woods. I always have my tractor in tight spots when pulling out logs or doing work in the woods. If you dress warm enough with a face mask then it isn't too bad, even in a driving snowstorm. Make sure to get a mid pto if you want a front snowblower, a rear one works fine, but personally I wouldn't want to drive in reverse that long.

/ Looking for first compact tractor
At the risk of being thought a sissy, I want a cab, but that seems t obe a very exxpensive option on any brand/size out there.

/ Looking for first compact tractor #35  
At the risk of being thought a sissy, I want a cab, but that seems t obe a very exxpensive option on any brand/size out there.

It never hurts to check into one you may be suprised on the price. I have seen used b series with cabs for around 20k.

/ Looking for first compact tractor #36  
   / Looking for first compact tractor #37  
He doesn't need a cab. Cabs are for girly-men.

Well, count me as girly then. I decided at my age with arthritis, etc., that I wanted my creature comforts, and wished to avoid heat/cold, yellowjackets, dust, etc. Since I had one time to buy a tractor, I decided to get the cab with air and heat that I wanted.

/ Looking for first compact tractor #38  
Sounds like erparis has another decision - does he want to be a sissy-boy or a girly-man.

I became a girly-man last November. :D