Looking for gaskets!!

/ Looking for gaskets!! #1  

fishmasterdan

Tractor
Jinma 284
I am tired of making a new gasket every time take the backhoe off and on on my Jinma 285.

Does anyone know were I can buy 10 or so of these gaskets??

It is the gasket that goes between the backhoe pump and the back of the gear box.

Thanks

/ Looking for gaskets!! #2  
fishmasterdan said:
I am tired of making a new gasket every time take the backhoe off and on on my Jinma 285.

It is the gasket that goes between the backhoe pump and the back of the gear box.

Thanks

Hey Dan,

In the past I have purchased the OEM Gaskets from JinmaParts.com,, but there are other very good OEM parts suppliers as well, Affordable & Ranchand come to mind right away...

Have a nice day,
Joe:cool:

/ Looking for gaskets!! #3  
fishmasterdan said:

Thanks
Yea, its called RTV. Trust me, it wont leak as long as you wipe the surfaces clean with brake cleaner or laquer thinner.

/ Looking for gaskets!! #4  
Or make 1 gasket out of rubber gasket material so it is reuseable?

/ Looking for gaskets!! #5  
Hi sir ,

Please write me your detail address .I would like to send you 10 of these gaskets

/ Looking for gaskets!! #7  
Mine is made from an old inner tube. Haven't had to replace it yet. The rubber gasket material suggested is probably even better. Just about anything is better than cork for something that has to be removed regularly.

/ Looking for gaskets!! #8  
Mine rarely leaks after taking on/off but I'm pretty carefull and have seen that it recently started leaking after the last change but only when I was brush hogging... I would look for a silicone material in a 1/8" or 1/16" thickness to make ONE good one out of, I'm sure they have it in McMaster Carr as I've bought similar stuff there in 1/4" thickness. Y ou may have to give them credit card but what the hey...

Mark M

/ Looking for gaskets!! #9  
There was a nice 45 degree chamfer on my gear box so I just tossed the paper gasket and replace it with an o-ring that fit nicley over the hub on the plate. The o-ring seals good between the hub and the chamfer and doesn't leak. Worth a try.

/ Looking for gaskets!!
Thanks for all the good responses. I really like the rubber gasket idea. I may try that. But in the mean time I will order some.

I only got 2 changes before I had to replace the original one and I just cut on out of gasket material I purchased at the auto store.

Meixiaozhong;

Who are you? I am some what skeptical about sending people my personal info if I dont know who they are or what they represent. I hope you understand.

edit. I can find this part https://tommtdplumber.readyhosting.com/secure/ATParts/part_detail.asp?part=BHCP but not the gaskets !!