Rotary Cutter looking for guesstimates for how long it would take to clear 2.5 acres of blackberry

/ looking for guesstimates for how long it would take to clear 2.5 acres of blackberry #71  
Finally got some pictures, before and After.View attachment 463362
From the look, I would have immediately taken a run at it with my BX1500 and MMM - wearing some good tuf clothes and headgear. Dense, but doesnt look all that substantial.

/ looking for guesstimates for how long it would take to clear 2.5 acres of blackberry #72  
From the look, I would have immediately taken a run at it with my BX1500 and MMM - wearing some good tuf clothes and headgear. Dense, but doesnt look all that substantial.
I would have paid money to watch that.

/ looking for guesstimates for how long it would take to clear 2.5 acres of blackberry #73  
I would have paid money to watch that.
Wish I could try it. Ive cut lots of thick shrub and 1.5" saplings with it. Surprising capability. ... Assuming this stuf is not as tuf as saplings it might work.

/ looking for guesstimates for how long it would take to clear 2.5 acres of blackberry #74  
The vines aren't too tough individually, but they work like a woven net, with 1/2 inch thorns.

Bruce

/ looking for guesstimates for how long it would take to clear 2.5 acres of blackberry
The excavator would only go 50 ft before the tracks would spin. I would then use the bucket and thumb to lift out the blockage so I could then go another 50ft.

/ looking for guesstimates for how long it would take to clear 2.5 acres of blackberry #76  
I don't care how big a blackberry stem is, a bush hog on a 40HP at the PTO tractor is going to make fast work of it. The ONLY problem I see is the stems interlacing with the trellis and may pull the trellis wire into the bush hog if the stems are tougher than the strength of the wire. I sure would hate to have to crawl under a bush hog in a blackberry thicket to remove some wound up wire from the blades.

/ looking for guesstimates for how long it would take to clear 2.5 acres of blackberry #77  
Interesting read and great job !!!