Looking For Input

/ Looking For Input #11  
I like the 2720 and if I do buy a 2000 series that would be my preference, I would think it is up to you whether you wan't to drop the money for this upgrade. Good luck with your decision and have a Happy New Year.

/ Looking For Input #12  
My needs are the same. Want faster hydraulics. 5% home use ,snow removal with3 pt blower,when we get big storms 12+". The remaining 95% I use it for small food plots on wooded land. I'm maintaining trails and some firewood gathering there also. The tractor is trailered to the wooded land. By staying with a 2720 I am able to keep all my implements.

I wish the hydraulics were faster too.

/ Looking For Input
Thanks for all the input. Different dealer had better numbers so it got ordered last week: .The 2720 may be here next week.

/ Looking For Input
Picked up the new 2720 today.

/ Looking For Input #17  
We used to call girls input when I was in high school.

/ Looking For Input
I traded the 2320 in. The dealer where I purcased it from was where I orginally bought it from. His allowance on the trade was low when I started thinking about a 2720. The about above numbers were from a different dealer. When I went back to the first dealler he believed he had a buyer for my tractor. Because of that he gave me top dollar for it. With the credit of trade price against taxes I was an easy decision to trade. Dealer said because of the date of 2720 being invoiced, and then deliivery date it would likely be considered a 2013 for futuer reference. When I picked the 2720 yesterday there was another buyer for my 2320 at dealer loooking at it. Dealer had told him it was coming. His first buyer gave up waiting and bought a 1026.

/ Looking For Input
Heres somepictures, 130117_091.jpg First one is at dealer comparing old and new.IMG_1640.jpgIMG_1642.jpgIMG_1644.jpg