Looking for measurements from a DL100 loader off a gc1700 series

/ Looking for measurements from a DL100 loader off a gc1700 series #1  
Tractor
Kubota L3902; Kubota b7100HST
I am trying to get the measurements for a dl100 bucket and mounting brackets these letters were found on GC 1700 series Massey Ferguson tractors if you have one of these tractors could you be so kind as to give me the measurements of the bucket and attachment points as well as the mounts on the tractors frame. Thank you

/ Looking for measurements from a DL100 loader off a gc1700 series #2  
Dylan check your messages, I would be happy to help with the information you are looking for, I have a bucket and a tooth bar I'm selling if your interested if it makes sense financially to ship it to you.

/ Looking for measurements from a DL100 loader off a gc1700 series
Dylan check your messages, I would be happy to help with the information you are looking for, I have a bucket and a tooth bar I'm selling if your interested if it makes sense financially to ship it to you.
Oh yeah what are you wanting for the bucket any idea of cost for shipping?

Thanks Dylan

/ Looking for measurements from a DL100 loader off a gc1700 series #4  
I could find out if I have your zip.

/ Looking for measurements from a DL100 loader off a gc1700 series #6  
I'll make a call to my local Yellow freight on Monday and let you know how much shipping would be. I'll give you a **** of a deal because I really have no use for the bucket and would love to see someone use it. I hate seeing things not being used.

I'll make a call to my local Yellow freight on Monday and let you know how much shipping would be. I'll give you a **** of a deal because I really have no use for the bucket and would love to see someone use it. I hate seeing things not being used.
Well I really appreciate that. Thank you.

Dylan

/ Looking for measurements from a DL100 loader off a gc1700 series #8  
Looks like shipping a bucket to WA from ME is out of the question, $250.00 in shipping strapped to a pallet depot pickup.

Looks like shipping a bucket to WA from ME is out of the question, $250.00 in shipping strapped to a pallet depot pickup.
Ok good to know. how much do you want for the bucket?

Dylan

/ Looking for measurements from a DL100 loader off a gc1700 series #10  
Ok good to know. how much do you want for the bucket?

Dylan

I was thinking $250. In my opinion, if your building a loader, I would install a SSQA adapter and buy a 60 inch CA bucket from (Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure) that is what I just did to mine 1705 and that is why my four ft bucket is for sale.. For moving snow, firewood, mulch etc the 48 inch stock bucket is to small, it's a great digging bucket though.