Looking for owner/operator manual for a Mahindra E 350-DI

/ Looking for owner/operator manual for a Mahindra E 350-DI #1  

PMM20

Tractor
Mahindra E 350-DI
I checked online but can't find it. Does anyone happen to have one they could share by chance? I'm trying to do some simple things like change out oils and basic maintenance on my tractor and don't have much info to go on. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

/ Looking for owner/operator manual for a Mahindra E 350-DI #2  
Did you ever find a manual? You might look at Billstractor.net in San Antonio. He may direct you to one. I also saw one on Ebay yesterday. You might check there too. I just yesterday picked up a E350 with about 700 hours. Purrs like a sewing machine, but I have to start it by shorting across the solenoid because the wires from the key were broken at the starter. I need to see how the wires are attached to the starter. It looks like I have one extra loose wire. I prefer to have a wiring diagram or look at another tractor to see where the wires go, but I will have to resort to the tried and true method of testing using a multimeter to match the appropriate wire to the correct connection. There are probably a bunch of those older E350 diesels out there, but there isn't much online about them.