Looking for PTO shaft 1-3/8" 6-spline to 1" smooth with keyway

/ Looking for PTO shaft 1-3/8" 6-spline to 1" smooth with keyway #1  

Pennyless

Tractor
Bolens Iseki G154
I'm looking for a PTO shaft for a bolens G154 snow blower. It's rigged up on the front of my tractor now but I want to move it to the back and install a plow on the front. Does a 1-3/8" 6 spline (tractor end) to 1" smooth (blower end) PTO shaft exist? I need it around 30" or a tiny bit more max length.

I'm pretty new to this PTO stuff so any help would be appreciated.

/ Looking for PTO shaft 1-3/8" 6-spline to 1" smooth with keyway #2  
A Woods 5000 chipper/shredder uses a similar PTO drive shaft, but I'm not sure if it's a 1" diameter bore on the chipper end.

/ Looking for PTO shaft 1-3/8" 6-spline to 1" smooth with keyway #3  
That would seem to be an easy fabrication for any machine / welding shop.

/ Looking for PTO shaft 1-3/8" 6-spline to 1" smooth with keyway #4  
I'm looking for a PTO shaft for a bolens G154 snow blower. It's rigged up on the front of my tractor now but I want to move it to the back and install a plow on the front. Does a 1-3/8" 6 spline (tractor end) to 1" smooth (blower end) PTO shaft exist? I need it around 30" or a tiny bit more max length.

I'm pretty new to this PTO stuff so any help would be appreciated.

Is the rotation correct?

Take a look at SurplusCenter's adapters. Surplus Center

/ Looking for PTO shaft 1-3/8" 6-spline to 1" smooth with keyway
I never thought to check out the rotation. I just assumed it worked on the front so it would work on the back. I will check it out this morning when I get off work. I have to get on this, snow is coming soon haha.

If the rotation is correct, I was just hoping to buy the proper shaft or get an adapter.

/ Looking for PTO shaft 1-3/8" 6-spline to 1" smooth with keyway #6  
Is the rotation correct?

Is the input speed correct?
Most mid- and front- PTO's run a lot faster than 540 RPM.

A&I has complete metric Series 2 drivelines with 1-3/8" 6 spline QD on one end and 1" round bore with 1/4" keyway and set screw on the other.
https://www.allpartsstore.com/index.htm

It's difficult to find complete shafts with that implement yoke in higher HP ratings because the 1" shaft is the limiting factor.