Looking for RTV tires?

/ Looking for RTV tires? #2  
Only a 3 ply tire...explains the price.

/ Looking for RTV tires? #4  
It seems all stock tires are 6 ply. Is that the way to go? Is there something heavier if buying aftermarket tires?

I believe I am going to just go with the atv tires on the RTV until I can afford to put something else on. I will be in the woods alot as well as steep terrain and some mud so I think that is the best way for right now.

/ Looking for RTV tires? #5  
It depends on what type riding you do.
For light trail riding or going back and forth to the barn or mail box a 3 ply would be fine.

Maxxis Bighorns are an excellent all terrain 6 ply radial.
They have great side wall protection. They wear well and ride smooth on hard pack.

bighornsm.jpg

/ Looking for RTV tires? #7  
3 ply you really wanna stay away from but hey they are better that the 2 ply stock tires . but 6 ply is better you can pump up the tire pressrue to keep them on the rims better. 6 ply is almost like runflats infact i have ran my hpx with 2lbs in the rear and a load in the bed and my 6 ply tires didn't even look like they didn't have air in them. i blew my stock tires off the rims already mud riding plus with the roots and stump they pop right through the 2 ply tires. when buying a tire you also wanna look at the lugs the farther apart they are the better they will clean off in the mud .if you have a tire that the lugs are all bunched up then you will have a slick tire when it gets muddy and the mud will stay there til you pressure wash it out.

/ Looking for RTV tires? #8  
These look like a good buy, don't know if the wheel bolt pattern is the right size, but looks cheap even if you have to take them off and use the original wheels.
Surplus Center Item Detail
Just noticed there's only one in stock, Rats.

Jed's Whole Tires (1-800-517-1777 and also has an eBay store) has the same tires that came on my RTV for $89.95 (free shiping!). The other option is Cedar Rapids Tire (Specialty tires, ATV tires, Motorcycle tires, Trailer tires, Lawn & Garden tires - Cedar Rapids Tire) for $104.95. We have dealt with them before with good results. Both companies state that the tire is 6-ply. I am going this route instead of the $250.00 (lightly used) deal that the Kubota dealer offered. $250.00 is bad enough, but the $460.00 normal is horrific compared to what I find on the web. That means this dealer should be wearing a mask. For the difference, I can wait 3 days. Hope this helps.

Frankazin::)

/ Looking for RTV tires? #9  
Jed's Whole Tires (1-800-517-1777 and also has an eBay store) has the same tires that came on my RTV for $89.95 (free shiping!). The other option is Cedar Rapids Tire (Specialty tires, ATV tires, Motorcycle tires, Trailer tires, Lawn & Garden tires - Cedar Rapids Tire) for $104.95. We have dealt with them before with good results. Both companies state that the tire is 6-ply. I am going this route instead of the $250.00 (lightly used) deal that the Kubota dealer offered. $250.00 is bad enough, but the $460.00 normal is horrific compared to what I find on the web. That means this dealer should be wearing a mask. For the difference, I can wait 3 days. Hope this helps.

Frankazin::)
Jed's Wholesale...........not whole.
Sorry....
Frankazin

/ Looking for RTV tires? #10  
sorry to burst that bubble but 89.00 for a 489 tire!!!!! walmart has them for 58.00 and you can drive to walmart and pick them up. if your gonna spend 89.00 on a tire i would go with a 6 ply aftermarket tire. i don't know if you have mud or what around where you ride . try atvdirect.com they have all kinds of tires even the 489's and their moste expensive 489 is ony 75.00 . i would sugest the 589's though they will last and last.