Looking for thoughts

/ Looking for thoughts #11  
Found a trailer on Craigslist that met my needs. Talked to the guy few times trying to arrange to look at trailer. He ended up "selling" the trailer. This has been over a month ago, but the trailer is still listed. I have had other people contact him and it's sold. My question is why keep the listing?

Wedge

Not sure where your from, but i have a gooseneck for sale, 22' 2 7k break axles, I had it setting on a friend of minds tractor lot, then i pulled it off and reposted it, I live in Conroe Tx, let me know if it was me, I still have it for sale. Or if there is anyone else on here that would like to buy it, I have pics.

/ Looking for thoughts #12  
The seller could be conducting some market research. By advertising a particular item at a price, he then observes how much interest is placed in that item by the number of phone calls that he receives about it.

This tells him if there might be a market for that particular item or not.

That's it, and the OP screwed it all up by calling a few times and having his friends call.

Actually, for that reason I try to always call from the same phone if I call more than once about an item on CL. I don't want to call from my cell phone, then my home phone, then my work phone to create the illusion that there is more demand for the item than there is. It may reduce my dickering power. It may not ever help, but it makes me feel better.

/ Looking for thoughts
Not sure where your from, but i have a gooseneck for sale, 22' 2 7k break axles, I had it setting on a friend of minds tractor lot, then i pulled it off and reposted it, I live in Conroe Tx, let me know if it was me, I still have it for sale. Or if there is anyone else on here that would like to buy it, I have pics.

Thanks for the offer, but I managed to find, AND PURCHASE a trailer this weekend. I think the drive from middle Indiana to Texas would be kind of long.

I dont think the kid is doing research. (Not that smart) I really believe he lost the email. Thats fine.. Like I said I got mine. :D :D

/ Looking for thoughts
Here. Not the greatest but they give an idea.

Wedge

Attachments

• DSC_0223.JPG
    DSC_0223.JPG
    447.2 KB · Views: 85
  • DSC_0224.JPG
    DSC_0224.JPG
    449 KB · Views: 83
  • DSC_0228.JPG
    DSC_0228.JPG
    452.8 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC_0227.JPG